Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Conclusion

This whole experience has completely changed how I look at all police officers. Now I know there will always be that one officer that is out to get you. Most of them are just there to protect and serve you. Police officers should get paid way more than they do. They risk their lives on a daily basis to protect all of us. There shouldn’t be a person out there that hates the police. All they are doing is trying to make your community a better place to live. Even if it’s giving you a ticket for speeding you shouldn’t get mad at the officer. With him giving you that ticket it might have saved your life or someone else’s. I went into this project thinking it was just another thing that was going to cause me grief but in the end I’m glad I had to do it. I now know more about the police and I can go based off of my first hand experience instead of what I hear other people say or what I see on TV. This has been a great experience and I will remember it for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment